Friday, October 31, 2014

Evening on Rainy Bridge

Evening on Rainy Bridge
by me(whatever)
to: miku(nekobolo)-オノマトペメガネ

walk, walk,
walking on across a rainy bridge,
I feel nothing
as the cold nature continues straight through me.

tip, tap,
a young man with an umbrella,
waiting excitedly for his yet-to-be-seen lover,
he doesn't see me as I pass through.

mew, mew,
mewing pitifully in a soggy cardboard box
black and white kitten
wet and abandoned, I have no warmth to offer.

beep, beep,
people who don't see others
rushing along in their metal containers
I can't stop them even if I jumped.

sway, sway,
rustling in the chilly breeze
boughs weighed with gray twilight blues,
a ways away where I can't touch.

whip, whip,
forgotten orange tape tied up above
fighting against itself to stay still,
like that man who was here one day, then gone.

sing, song,
mimicking birds, air, human invention,
wind chimes twinkle quietly in that house far off,
echoing in a soundless place from within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment