Friday, October 10, 2014

Matches

Matches
by me(whatever)
to: Trees in our Homeland

The world is white
I held hands with you
in the endless horizon
where the sky meets the land.

I might have felt kindness,
however much I've fought against it.
Yet I still can hear nothing
on the other side.

Who are you?
that appears from the pitch black darkness
I've been swallowed in
ever since my youth

I've seen a layered flower
scenting my dreams with seeds.
What will they sprout into?
the stars fall from the night.

Don't forget me,
In this empty world
alone since birth,
and until then...

and now there is only
the quiet sound of snow on snow.
Purify my sleep with warm illusions,
let me go to where you are.

"It's far" "It's cold"
please remember me
as you saw me back then
until now...

No comments:

Post a Comment