Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hypothesis

Hypothesis
by me(whatever)
to: 夜明けと蛍

It's a story from long ago,
and it's not as though we're still the same.
There's not even a way for us
to touch the past without these worthless words.

Burns from the snow, leaking eyes from
stars that are too bright, too vibrant.
Even the theories you made-up about you, me, them,
is an empty well dried up in history.

There isn't a point in dwelling like this,
even if it's to try and understand what went wrong. 

the more you flail and scream, the closer the pain will be.
I know this.

There's no such thing as someone who isn't human,
all fallen and drowned under hopeless motivations.
beyond the barrier, in the green, green grass
there's still no way for you to escape yourself.

When morning comes, on a day faraway from now,
I hope that even in the way I think, you'll be a stranger.
But for now, walk on, walk on, walk on,
hand-in-hand with your philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment