Friday, June 15, 2012

The Heart-Warming Friendship God only knows

Today I have decided to write about how I met my best friend.

Well, actually, before we start, I would like to straighten something out. I never have best friends. I simply have friends closer to me than others. I don't like to label my friends because of what I think of them. Good. Now that you understand, I'll tell you the completely ordinary story of how I met my closest friend.

(No doubt you have one of your own, right)

Well, it was in P.E. class in seventh grade if I remember correctly. It's something weird, but whenever you try to remember when and where you became friends with someone, you never can remember everything. It's something like Meeting amnesia. Well, anyways, we were supposed to get into groups for something I can't remember. I asked her to join my group. It was pretty simple; my habit of asking interesting people who are alone to join me in my weirdness. Normal people are annoying to me after all(I'm probably even more annoying to them *sweat*). Anyways, it turns out that we had a lot of similarities in thinking, so we became friends. I haven't met a lot of people like that, who share my wave length to the extent she has. I'm so happy I have my weird habits. They're like my good luck charms. An abstract kind of good luck maybe. Haha. They can also bring me sorrow though. I ignore it.

Was that story heart-warming to you? Good.

I like "The World God Only Knows" Ost.(It's an anime FYI). Here's some of my favorites: Arifureta RealDare mo shira nai...Hashiri Dashitara Tomare nai Shoujo,   Koi no ShirabeKoi-Kuchizuke made no kyori(Main theme). Don't feel obligated to listen to all of them, but listen to the last one at least. It's me favorite.


This is a shorter post, but before we go, RANDOM QUESTION:

Do you have a journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment