Friday, June 1, 2012

Tiny Waltzes, Tiny Puzzles; Tiny Thoughts

Puzzle Waltz

Little puzzle waltz keeps dancing,
around and around and around.
The tiny clock keeps ticking,
tick and tock, tick and tock

Oh, all the labyrinths I find myself in,
just whirl around somberly in my mind,
around and around and around;
Never hitting a corner to a way out

The small bird keeps singing,
note by note, note by note.
And our feet keep walking,
step by step, step by step

Hey, have you ever found yourself alone?
Nowhere to go?
A whispering voice told me so;
around and around and around

Again, if I could return
to that land that contained those blossoms,
little by little, time will tell
to dance that waltz with you?


*By Whatomic(ME, yes)
*written to this song: Kobato ost- Boushi no Waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment