Thursday, June 28, 2012

Boredom; I'm the Same Word

Don't you want something unexplainable to happen? Something like an adventure to another world, or super powers, or a mysterious person who you happen to find out their true identity. Something exciting like that. Ahh, I want it to happen so bad to me. I think most people agree with me, though the critics are always there nagging me to get up and look at the 'so-called' reality. What if this world and the 'reality' we seem to accept as normal, was actually the places in someones dream? And what if our dreams created new worlds out of scratch from our unconscious data? What if some people could find a way to seep into their dream-worlds and explore them consciously? Like in a physical body? I would have a field day with that, if only. I'm getting some nice ideas from 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.

I haven't done anything productive this entire summer. I feel sluggish and good for nothing. Most of all, bored. I'm So Bored!!!!!!!!! Someone give me an adventure! I'll even say Please! Someone Please give me an adventure!!!! Cherry on top? Or will I have to search for one myself? Most likely. Tch, typical 'so-called' reality.


I'm the Same Words as the Worlds Questions
 by me(whatomic)
written to this song: Arrietty's song

Turn me large, turn me small
I'm the same
spinning in this different world
And the words....

I want to know even more
what these feelings are like
running in my own perception
I might hit the ground,

But,
I'm still living, aren't I?
again with the unanswerable questions
they spin me

See, the sun still arises
over the tiny horizon I am unsatisfied with
Again and Again, over and over again
Is this my answer from the world?

Or, am I still hidden in the dark
from all the mystery's I can never seem to find
Ah, Well
Shall I just follow the moon?

Just, I simply don't feel it
Is it over there, over the hill they say has greener grass?
Maybe, but you know
I'm still contradictive

On that.

No comments:

Post a Comment