Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary
by Me(whatever)

Diagonal mirrors showing fears
I am summoned.
Only six words spoken in the dark
Will be your last

"I've got your baby"
they tauntingly speak
the prophetess you conjure
will steal your soul

Walk up the stairs backwards
one candle, one mirror
I'll show your future love
or death in return

Watch the flickering reflection
Never stray your view
"Truth or Dare?"
The Truth is a lie

Drinking the ruby running in your veins
Strangling for a response
You called my name, didn't you?
So why are you screaming?

You saw me, did you?
A corpse, a witch, a ghost.
So I give you that much fear
Shall I gouge out your eyes?

I have burned in Hell
like the consuming flame of those people
Until you called my name
I am Bloody Mary.


I would never do the 'Bloody Mary' ritual. Ever. It's too creepy.
Research done on Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment