Friday, August 24, 2012

Green Apple

Green Apple
By Me(Whatomic)
to HedgeHog's Dilemma (ost Evangelion)

two gifts wrapped for two sisters,
I get second choice
and in the crinkling wrapping, there was
The flavor of green apple

Not blue, Not red;
No peace, No love
Childish memories sprawl over each-other 
Attempting to grow sweeter


But I am the second choice;
Not sugar or spice
The one unfitting
is Sour

I can hide my jealousy
Green-eyes behind Blue
But if you cut into me
you'll taste it

Tart and taught,
I will screw up your lips
If you can speak still after
please remain silent

My insides may be white,
Juices evaporating as removed
But, don't be fooled
The aroma is the same

(Battle-scars reflecting a cat's curiosity
shared by humans
How far can I go on?
(Without being eaten)I still don't know)

Though, perhaps if the sun falls on me one day
My skin might start to change color
And I'm hoping if that day comes,
I will ripen to red.


No comments:

Post a Comment