Friday, August 3, 2012

Take Off, Airplane of Imagination

Airplane of Imagination 
*written 8/2/12 By Me(Whatomic)
to this song: 2PM- Take Off(Live) 

the night hid everything
And before I knew it
I had blended in with the scenery
What an easy thing to be, right!?

I want to open a magical box
And be transported away
So why can't I move my feet?
Am I truly just a coward?

How long do I have to wait
before I am able to change fate?
I just sit and dream
that's not too bad, though is it?

You watch people pedalling along
Seeming as happy as possible
Please be There
Airplane of my imagination

A Full moon colored Yellow
Still manages to hide itself in the clouds
My clothes still smell of smoke
It sticks to me

Open another door,
one after the other
Airplane of my imagination
Flying away without me

Let me get to the sky
Mutter a few magic words,
and, voila
I'm reborn!

Life is fine as it is isn't it?
Though I want an adventure
This is the world I shall explore!
Airplane of imagination!


No comments:

Post a Comment