Thursday, August 9, 2012

Return to Golden Memories Who Stay

 Return to Memories 
by Me(whatomic) 

And again I return to myself
after everything is over with
I remember loving you
was that just a myth?

You may say to your face in the mirror
"I gave it my hardest, again"
There is only one happiness I need
Can I write it with a pen?

Only seasons revolve around me
memories overlap common days
the mind is bored of its job
Be alleviated when it frays

I wish it would rain
clouding over the painful sun
Bring moisture to the skin
remember where it will run

There is no rhyme or reason
I just want to live
to know "Stay Gold" once again              
What would you give?

Constant notes in my head
competing in their own thoughts
But I want to stay dry for now
Dreams are something they sought

For the sake of opening hope
and cornering it in the vastness of this heart
I'll bring it over as a gift
Let the flow do its part

deep in the forest of happenings
I get lost in a labyrinth made of stripes
animals come to consume me
Or so the author types

I can't find anything to inspirate
motivate, excite, truly right
A pirate of ridiculous proportions
am I the one I'll fight?

Because the wind blew me back
the past is the path in front of me
I lost something there I want back
So come to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment