Monday, November 5, 2012

Problems

My mouth hurts. It is a sad reality. I have one of those blasted tongue-sores, and my teeth hurt like they have cavities. Yes, Halloween is really, really, really bad for me. I must remember that next year. Something's wrong with my right foot, too, hah, I'm just a creation of problems. Whenever I get something annoying on my list, it's never by itself. Somehow problems like to cuddle up to each-other and socialize in big party balls. I get the small, pesky ones that like to dodge my solutions. At least a big problem you can corner down, no matter how vicious and teeth-baring it is. You either kill a big problem, or be killed. It's a simple thesis. On the other hand, small problems are ones that are the most annoying. They run away when you try to capture and crush them, like fleas. You have to continuously keep running after them, tripping over your own feet, never even managing to exterminate them in the end. You just keep suffering until they hop away on their own, probably attaching to some other poor beast or human. Of course, big problems are usually a combination of small little ones. When this happens, really, the best you can do is just run for your life and board a plane to somewhere far, far away like Japan. This is what I want to do. Unfortunately, some problems are amazingly persistent, and even when you have managed to avoid them once or twice, it comes flying at you, now a bigger beast than when you first saw it. Sometimes, it comes with several of its friends. You need some quick canons and bombs for those ones. But man, I just wish I wouldn't have to talk in front of the class tomorrow like this. School really is a cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment