Friday, November 30, 2012

Underneath the stairs

It seems all I've really written this month is poems.....that's okay, I guess. Anyways, this one was written under my school stairs. I was sitting there after school waiting for someone to come pick me up....or not pick me up, which one was it? I do weird things every once in a while. They're fun though. I think different things.

Under the stairs
by me(whatever) 
11-29-12

Sunlight slants down through the school windows,
as I stop from the pace of my world,
and I watch people pass on their business,
towards destinations outside.
Underneath the stairs,
I have no business,
but here I am all the same,
with the perpendiculars.
Here are some other stuff I wrote down:

Mix-up

Cruelty is a sort of kindness,
and kindness a cruelty.
So with all these mix-ups,
which am I?
The people inside can't see me-
only the people outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment