Thursday, November 22, 2012

Clouds

The truth is, I don't think that true happiness exists while we are alive.
but I think that if we humans are able to not only live with our pain, our sadness,
that if we can find a way to get past the boundary,
to fly past our gray skies,
Then we will be able to find something out there

and that something will definitely be valuable.

And I want my colors to always be there
so that even when the sky is crying tears,
I want to look up 
and see that even gray is beautiful.

I want to be sure that life is not meaningless,
that my something is not only layers of blue,
 But I'm sure that even if that is what it is,
then it will come out lighter on the opposite side,
and I will eventually be able to see something,
Perhaps,
a clear blue sky?

1 comment:

  1. This makes me long for something impossible...which makes me cry

    ReplyDelete