Thursday, November 22, 2012

Shadow

Shadow
by me(whatever)
to Disillusion by Tainaka Sachi

I had a dream like a shadow,
screams echoing through the darkness.
if even your memories are abandoned,
Return to the past

The shatters of your reflection
Cut to the very essence of your soul
The hand that grabbed for you,
Will you let it fall?

The voice disappeared from misty lips,
and silence fell over as snow
This time I will search through the forest,
for your nostalgic smile

If the stars keep sparkling like this,
I will believe in silver over gold.
Because the mirror shards you wore over your body,
will only slice you to pieces

Your memory is before your heart,
so you decided to never, ever forget
Even if the eyes dissolve in water,
please wait for me, because I am there.

The ice moon will only turn you to dust,
freezing the crumbles of your thoughts
A temporary fix, but if you take my hand
I'll unravel the future

So retell your wishes to the sky,
and even snow will cry it
The wind is moving along the glacier,
To find where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment