Sunday, February 17, 2013

Silence Killer

Silence Killer
by me(whatever)
to this song: Tokyo Teddy Bear (Wotamin)

No matter,
there is nothing left to kill
of myself, where did it wander off to?
If I left a sentence unfinished,
Answering with a worn-out silence,
Competing with your scratchy noise
it's still not enough.

I don't need it,
so listen.
Denial in its most desperate form,
only reveals your own lies.
I have no more patience.
Because whatever you say,
I won't answer.

Farewell, the things I love
the things I hate.
They were waving with imaginary hands.
Each holding their own knife.

So shut up now.
Your forgetting where I am,
a million years into the future,
they won't come.
Even if you cry,
I feel nothing.
So listen, slowly.
The beating of your own body.
Is closing up.

The map of thoughts,
so elaborate, even if it was in your palms.
You still wouldn't understand it.

See?
There is nothing left.
These rags aren't getting either of us far enough
I can still hear it.
Right next to me, breathing behind my neck
your silence.

Why not?
If you asked yourself for one moment,
You'd realize.
I liked being confused.
Like a riddle enveloping me,
embracing from the scenery.
So violent, yet gentle
I'm leaving this reality behind.

So listen!
If I pulled out my weapon from behind,
glinting like cold moonlight.
Would your words exceed themselves?
I could become a part,
but I confess, and I convey,
that I prefer this over an excuse.

Now it's nowhere,
not close to anything you'd recognize.
I've had my beginning overused,
refusing to view the present.
So I watch the blood run down my arms,
marvelling at the color.
Unchanging, those fleshy tongues
I can't be honest,
I can't lie.
Since I don't know the answer?

Not here,
I'm not here.
This isn't enough!
I bite down hard enough,
and it's starting to run.
But still no words,
no words.
Only here, in it's full glory
Only here, in my full pain
I watch your expressions,
giving their own annoying explanations.
But still,
the only thing I give,
the only thing I need.
is Silence.



1 comment: