Thursday, February 14, 2013

Town of Time

Town of Time
by me(whatever)

Foolish, ol' little me,
fell into step behind the fluffy eared thief,
Stalking- and stalking,
my grandfathers watch dangling from its mouth.

One day it was it was on the mantelpiece,
the next moment it wasn't.
All because of a little mechanism,
I was dragged ignorantly into the Town of Time.
How Quaint.

An unfinished story, here it is,
How am I supposed to tell this?

I woke up on a sore backside,
frozen stiff in the Forest of Shadows.
Hearing Notes playing on clarinet,
I fell trap into ticking mushrooms.
They blow you up, you know?

Squeaking a few shrewd inhuman sounds,
fungi unwrapped, and friendship began.
Though mostly argumentative
we, tangled by wind wrap, found ourselves in Time.


2 comments:

  1. me too. Except if they're the blowing up kind. But even then my pyromaniac side still likes them.

    ReplyDelete