Monday, January 21, 2013

Before the Dandelion dies

Things I need to do before I die, NEED TO!

*See fireflies
*Stand in a graveyard at midnight on Halloween night
*Have an adventure
*Witness/create something impossible
*Write my story of the sky
*Combine the twins inside myself
*Take random pictures of places, at least a thousand of them, and have a whole book of them
*Fold a thousand cranes
*Travel the world
*Become a wanderer
*Find my roots
*blow another umbrella inside out
*Find my own Shangri-la
*Jump through the cracks in time
*Discover love
*Sing as loud as I want without caring if anyone hears it
*Finish my scrapbook
*Help someone
*learn how to argue without my tongue swelling up, and Hold to it
*Become as stubborn as a weed (if I was one, I'd be a dandelion)
*Get rid of my robotic 'habits', and become an actual person
*Find a four-leafed clover
*Get a wish on a shooting star before it vanishes
*Get a house all to myself and paint the walls all crazy, decorating it strangely too
*Learn all types of mythology and different fairy tales
*Own my own black cat
*Explore some kind of abandoned building
*Have a solitary supper in the mountains at night, just watching the moon
*Watch the fireworks from beginning to end
*Sneak out for something important
*Run away
*Read all the books ever written by Diana Wynne Jones
*Fly on a hot air balloon
*Never stop

No comments:

Post a Comment