Friday, January 11, 2013

I feel like Writing the Sky

I feel like Writing the sky
by me(whatever)
Kenji Kawai- The Sky Crawlers

I feel like writing the sky.
How do I express a feeling like this?

I came across a pathway of light and dark,
stuck my finger into the fog.
Not knowing what to expect,
not knowing where I was to go,

Did I fall through?

I feel like riding the sky.

I feel like writing the wind,
skimming the clouds on winged feet,
plunging into blue,
leaping the stars as stepping stones

I feel like riding the wind.

I want to stare at the sun as she feeds the world,
I want to hold the moon in the palm of my hand.

I want to overturn every star
and keep a treasure-full of wishes there.

I feel like writing the sky,
how do I express a feeling like this?

Because though I've worked hard,
I haven't a penny to show for it,
but the sky stares down at me.

And I wait for the day,
when the wind says my name,
and I am blown away as the feathers of a phoenix.

The sky! The sky!
I feel like riding the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment