Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Solubility

Solubility
by me(whatever)
to this song: School Food Punishment- Flow

Closing my eyes with a blindfold,
like an echo.
I listen to the music,
pick up my pen and write.

No one lives in this head of mine,
it's just a mirror.
reflecting this every day.
When will the rain shut up?

Slamming the doors in my mind,
a useless body heavy as lead.
In the dark
everything looks so spacious.

Beyond this mask of precocious items
lives a being (soul?) almost dead.
Or maybe it's the first time it's living
with sorrow.

Tomorrows voice won't reach
I pick up my pen and write
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
"I don't care!" in a liar's voice...

In this night I think I love,
I'm numbly replaying everything
Glass shattering in every direction
I envelop my senses in a dull solution.

That voice
overflowing in puddles through my window
Why won't it stop?
When will the rain shut up?

a feeling like wanting to disappear,
dissolving in this dark space
where everything is unjudgeable.
Everything is gone.

Colder,
I'm getting colder.
Lightly, I realize comfortably
The rain is gone

So why am I still drowning?

So,
this is only
a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment