Monday, April 8, 2013

SKYFISH

SKYFISH
by me(whatever)
to this song: Song of the Ancients Fate
inspired by this song(sorta): Miku Hatsune- Sky Fish

Wanderer,
swimming in this empty ocean sky,
something like scales
glinting against the sun.
SKYFISH

a song like mourning, lamenting?
twisted in these clouds
like the foam against the crashing waves
leaving behind, forgetting?

Surely that day I was in the water,
but flipped over against the mighty mirror
I found a new life...

Undefined, sifting
floating slowly towards a lonely space
full of stars and comets
things that if,
if I return
I'll be burned.

I only wanted
a pair of wings

Dirty, dirty occasional streams,
always ending up against the current
unheard sorrow
invisible predator

Did I
ever love you?

Forget, forgetting
leaving my weight behind
left of any company.

To the freedom called loneliness.

Well, look look!
don't they look the same?
Same blue, same waves, same currents
same feeling..

Just ignore the ground.

Inside of light,
instead of that shallow darkness
Don't disappear.

Leaving everything behind,
forget, forgetting.
Just keep on flying.

I only wanted
to dream

A million wishes blinking
in the night waters
Even leaving my weight behind,
aren't they still as unreachable as ever?

But I will not return.

Even this song,
twisting in the mind winds
Lamenting, mourning
will forget.

So drying up, cracking skin
scales falling like rain
Dissolving against the anger of the sun
forget, forgetting...

I only wanted
a pair of wings

Wanderer,
Falling in this empty ocean sky,
something like scales
glinting against the sun.
Gone again...

SKYFISH

No comments:

Post a Comment