Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cinderella

Cinderella
by me(whatever)
to this song: Endless Waltz

The ropes are drawn
you, who have been hiding in the shadows
suddenly shines.

"Do you believe in magic?"
a ridiculous question.
But if it's now,
even if I'm late...

An entourage of spangle
I remember that dream I had so long ago
Someone like me,
covered in ashes from my past
rescued with a miracle?
But even if I meet you now
will you recognize me?

Beauty twirling in this illusion,
You spot my eyes as they linger
grasp my hand
tightly, gently
lead me into dance.

Surely everything will disappear,
 as soon as I open my eyes.
After all,
how could I be so happy?

The darkness hidden in light,
the light hidden in darkness.
Soon they will wed
in these stars above us,
I'm slowly enveloped in a desperate hope.

The second stage suddenly begins,
I'm finding myself being buried
in these envious eyes.

This spell twisting the runs of my fate,
are they twisting the way you look at me?

If I could just run away,
If I could just stay here.

And at the strike of midnight,
the strike of a cruel hand
to unravel this magic.
I had almost believed...

The dream upholding my existence,
smashed to smithereens.
Running down these steps
I remember every farewell
in these glass shards cutting into me.

How about one more waltz?
And the girl runs crying into the dark forest
Once again,
after a brief rendezvous,
Shadows return to the dark...

Or does a light hide within the trees?
Deep within.

My one wish to meet you
used up my life amount of miracles.
The pumpkin shrinks in rotted glory
and the rats scamper through the mud
tracking their prints all over me.

At the morning bell,
my mistress slaps me to an awakening.

Carrying buckets of water
rushing to and fro through the daylight
avoiding to get stung with these feelings.
As the sun goes down
the girl of shadows watches her prince ride across the sky,
in a large boat made of the moon.

As the restlessness settles,
the girl remembers an illusion.

Twisting over,
she outlines in the ashes of her cinder
a fairy godmother.
weeping like a child
as she says farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment