Monday, August 12, 2013

argh.

argh.
by me(whatever)
to sky Fish

Running out of time,
jumping through piles of salt.
Shoes we wore as children,
have slipped off and vaporized.

"Grow up!" we hear them say.
But for now, isn't this enough?
Aren't they just repeating what was said to them?
Have they forgotten?

Things have become harder,
is it just me?
Quit shoving your baggage on me.
I'm still human,
even if I'm smaller.

Every once in a while
I become sick of emotion
I become sick of thought.
Because just getting lost in this labyrinth is exhausting,
I'll take a breather. 

Let me give you a present,
It's the rusted keys you once collected as children.
If the you from now went back,
would you be able to open new doors?

I never get enough sleep.
When will that or this come out?
I'm still waiting....
argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment