Monday, August 5, 2013

Revenge

Revenge
by me(whatever)
to : Miku- Nebula

The red fog that illuminates me,
it's reached maximum level.
I've always been on the side of logic,
but today, and today only,
I'll follow this:
I'll make you suffer.

Looking inside the scope,
I'm labeling this as personal. 
No one else would listen,
I watched them avert their eyes.
They only can bear beautiful things. 

This locked connection,
I'm going to break it now.
Losing my belief in commonality,
I need to see the pain in my own hands.
I won't wait until Judgement Day.

The additions are descending into chaos,
I need to get equal to get ahead.
Who said apathy was the cure?
Just more people whose opinions are the world.
I'll find a way not to hate myself,
Let me give you your reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment