Saturday, August 10, 2013

Let me (go)

Let me (go)
by me(whatever)
to tear

On this empty piece of paper,
I carve words.
The song from yesterday breaks,
and before I knew it
I had lost my power to move on.

The two of us,
once upon a time were here.
How can I return to the person I was?
I can't come up with an answer,
someone help me.

It's not tommorrow,
it's not yesterday.
I want to live today.

I'm sick of saying the same words.
But no one ever understands.
Why do I
always
have to speak the most important things
in riddles?

I found out,
on a serene night.
Since the moment I was born,
I've been driven by fear.

I can't find it,
no matter how hard I look.
I lost it long ago.
Could someone help me find
my map to happiness?

I've been hiding,
scared to show all the things I lack.
In my different worlds,
they think I'm honest.
I've lied, even to myself
about my whole existence.

If I died,
the only word they would need,
shoved  onto the gravestone;
to sum up my life
is loneliness

It's not a bragging thing,
It's not an extensive thing.
Before we knew it,
we were stuck.

Give me a crystal ball.
Tell me when I will laugh again.
Give me a teaspoon of courage,
let me live again.

Let me sleep in,
let me love the morning.
Let me learn,
let me give up.

Let me cry,
let me love.
Let me treasure this life
before it's too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment